10 things you need to know about Tejas express
1. Tejas Express is a semi high speed brand of Indian railways that was launched in the month of May, 2017.
2. It would shoot off from Mumbai and land you in Goa at an overwhelming speed of around 160 km/h. You would reach your destination in around eight hours.
3. There would be 20 coaches, 16 being non executive and the remaining would be executive chair cars. The non executive coaches can seat 72 passengers each while the executive chair cars have a capacity of 56 passengers.
4.The train has re-designed seats with e-leather.
5. The toilets of the train give a luxurious feel. They have occupancy indicators, soap dispensers and touch-less water taps. Indian railways has also installed bio vacuum toilets in the train.
6. LED TVs on each seat take care of passengers’ entertainment. There are infotainment screens on the central seats as well.
8. The chairs are highly comfortable, those in the executive class offer arm support , reclining facility and extra space for the legs ( just like in airplanes).
9. The food is a refined version of what is prepared in Rajdhani and Shatabdi. Passengers were served with soup, pulao, buttermilk and gulab jamun in the previous week.
10. The train has WiFi connectivity, tea and coffee vending machines, CCTV cameras, fire detection systems and snack tables.