Airbnb India is a splendid option for arranging budget accommodation for you and your family when you are out on a vacation. But how to ensure that you find the best location and price, sitting miles away from the land of your dreams? Here is a quick guide to all your surfed queries: from Airbnb Delhi, Airbnb Goa, Airbnb Chennai to all the other prime destinations in the world, which are just a click away with this website.
Here are a few tips that would help you to surf through Airbnb India if you are a beginner and wish to book a pleasant stay for your family:
- Once you hit the website URL on your browser, fill in important details like destination name, number of guests and check-in /check-out dates.
- Enable the Show Map option: Once you set the dates of your visit and the number of guests accompanying you, use the Map tool to get a lucid idea of available rooms/flats and studio apartments in your desired location. This feature is similar to Google Maps, you can zoom in to explore properties in the area of your choice. Use the language and currency tab to get the price range in your local currency. Here is a screenshot of finding an apartment for 3 guests in New Delhi.
- Check the area corresponding to every apartment/room on these Maps before you proceed ahead. Here’s a look at some of the properties near Hauz Khas, New Delhi. Set the price filter as per your budget.
- Click on the apartment of your choice and read all the rules and cancellation policy carefully. Do check the reviews and ratings as they would give you a great idea about the location of the house, credentials of the host and much more!
- Read about the neighborhood carefully and check if it fulfills your requirements. A guidebook just below the reviews would give you an idea of the exact location of the property of your choice.
- If everything seems fine, click on the Book option right below the price breakdown. Compare the prices of different apartments based on the duration of your stay and location desired by you.
- You would be able to book the apartment if your account is verified by Airbnb. Drop a message to the host of this apartment and tell him about the requirements of your stay. This would help you to know your host better and also would catalyze personal interaction before your actual stay. Check any new messages from the host by clicking on the Messages tab on the menu bar. Read the rules of the stay, check-in timings before you agree to pay.
- Proceed to pay the amount using your credit card in full, or in installments, as per the policy of the property.
- Once your host responds and confirms your stay, you can now check your upcoming trips in the Trips section of the Menu bar. Let your host know about the timings of your arrival.
- You have now successfully booked an accommodation, which falls within your budget and taste!
Frequently asked: Why am I not able to login to my Airbnb account?
Many Airbnb users face this issue and complain about not being able to access their Airbnb accounts. Try the following if it happens:
Try switching your browser. Airbnb works best with Chrome and could create a few troubles with Internet Explorer.
In case the problem persists for long, you could contact @AirbnbHelp on Twitter and use the Direct Message feature for help. Many users have ascertained that this is a good route to follow.
In case you receive error messages on signing in to Airbnb mobile app, you can try switching your Internet connection from 3G/4G to Wifi.