Singapore is also known as Lion City or Garden City, Singapore has emerged out to be one of the most multi-faceted nations of the world. It is home to people from different nations and cultures, an abode to various kinds of mouthwatering cuisines and a juncture of shopping arenas as well as natural beauty.
Here are some of the things you should not miss out in Singapore!
1) The magnificent Changi airport. Commuting from Singapore’s airport to any destination is made simpler with the presence of taxis, cabs and Rapid Metro Transit ( which is the most popular mode of transport here!)
2) Explore the bayfront area near Marina Bay Sands. For those desiring a sumptuous stay, this hotel is your best deal. Look forward to spectacular views from the Infinity Pool. The Singaporean emblem stands in the vicinity of this bayfront – a sculpture with the head of a lion and body of a fish.
Marina Bay Sands
3) Grab a taste of different cultures. While Little India offers some exotic Indian food, the Arab street is a culmination of small shops and restaurants, representing the Turkish culture. These areas are all colorful and bright with a glimpse of Singapore’s diversity.
4) Roam around the Orchard road and explore a variety of shopping options. The ION Orchard Mall is one of the top shopping malls in Singapore, where you would find a plethora of food and accessory outlets.
5) Venture out in the arena of Universal Studios. Located in Sentosa island, it harbors a wide variety of attractions ( with adventure activities in various theme parks like Madagascar, ancient Egypt, Scifi city and many more!) Lined with a string of restaurants offering delectable food ad enjoyable rides, you would have the time of your life! Discover the S.E.A aquarium which is home to more than 800 species of aquatic animals living beneath the strait of Karimata. One day ticket to this aquarium would cost around 30 Singaporean dollars.
Theme parks at Universal Studios
6) A night safari around the city would traverse through the world’s first nocturnal zoo. You could explore the open air zoo either by foot or trams. Enjoy the sight of diverse species , complemented by a series of cultural tribal performances.
7) For gadget freaks,the Singaporean markets offer a good range of competitive prices. Some of these markets are Mustafa, Harvey Norman, Parisilk and many more.
8) Book a star cruise and check in to nearby shores and islands. Explore a new world within these cruises- from live shows to wellness sessions to a plethora of cuisines. Packages start from around 350 Singapore dollars.
9) Gardens by the bay ,located by the Marina Bay,is another enthralling beauty of nature. Comprising of various conservatories and themed gardens, it receives a flood of visitors every year.
10) Lat but not the least, do not miss out on the Garden Festival , where you would get enchanted by beautiful floral designs and stunning displays!